Sunday, September 11, 2011

blogging

So I don’t normally blog things, tried a tumbler account and failed at ever using it. Might be on this one more bc my roommate has one too and she might possibly bully me into ranting on here. the past two months have prob been some of the strangest but best for me of my life. I started dating a great guy who makes me happy and I don’t feel like he ignores me or keeps from letting me close. it’s a little weird bc for the past couple relationships I have been in I was the mature one and now he is. which is funny bc now I can act childish sometimes which is nice. well more than sometimes, pretty much most of the time. but it’s nice to not be worried that he isn't going to accept that side of me. so since its sept 11 I will add a section of my blog: 

Now I lay me down to sleep...one less terrorist this world does keep...with all my heart I give my thanks...to those in uniform regardless of ranks...you serve our country and serve it well...with humble hearts your stories tell...so as I rest my weary eyes...while freedom rings our flag still flies...you give your all, do what you must...with God we live and in God we trust.

I don’t think that I will ever forget that day for the rest of my life, it’s one of the few things that makes me cry just from the memory of how scared I was bc my uncle was in the process of moving into the trade towers. we didn’t know where he was or if he was alive for a couple of days. I remember my teacher being told to turn on the TV by one of the other teachers just long enough to tell us what had happened before the school shut off the TVs so that the students didn’t get terrified. I was worried all the way until I got home, and when I did its one of three times I have ever seen my father cry. one was at his mother’s death and one was at the hospital when he was told I had cancer. it was the hardest thing I have ever had to see, to see a man strong as steel break into tears bc his family couldn’t get in touch with him. not knowing if they were ok or not. 


Ok so enough blogging for tonight. should go do some readings for classes.... might do it during my free time tomorrow instead lol.

2 comments:

  1. *cringe* grammar?
    And you've always acted childish for the most part =P You have your mature moments but...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont give a hoot about my grammar on here. thats for papers

    ReplyDelete