Monday, September 12, 2011

Papers, Papers, Papers, and more Papers

Being a college student is not as easy as my parents like to make it out to be. They have been doing online schooling to get their bachelors degree, and make fun of the fact that I go to a real college and claim to have it hard. I understand that they are two separate things altogether because they are structured that way. They each have their own hardships but something my parents fail to see is that while they have assignments they do not have the course load that I do. I am taking eighteen credits (my own fault but need to to be able to graduate on time), and the classes I am taking are not the easiest things in the world. I have two fifteen page research papers I need to write, a bibliography essay because of another class, has to be research into my research, whether its good research or not. And then there are my "easy" classes. Art appreciation was supposed to be an easy credit class to fulfill a gen. ed. same with Contemporary issues in biology. Neither one is living up to this. I have article critiques and other assignments in bio which take forever, and I have a ton of "easy" assignments according to my teacher which require art skills I do not have. The art class makes me cringe because there is so much wrong information given about historical aspects of art. Its really hard for me to not cringe in that class. And so this ends my rant and i no longer feel the need to cry from frustration over papers :) in better mood I am getting my Pennsic presentation ready for the honors program which is going to be in October. Its almost done and all I have left is to add some informational slides. :)

1 comment: