Monday, October 24, 2011

This weekend

So this weekend I went to Agincourt, its a fencing event based off of the battle at Agincourt between the French and the English. I am not a giant fan of France, more to do with one of my teachers pushing me to take Bourban France class, and my mom wanting me to take it in High School. I am however, petitioning to join a household that is primarily French personas (met a french one though which was cool), and mine is a Roman/Italian persona. The reason that I am petitioning this household is that they are like family, they accepted me as one of them and I was asked to process with them in during court and to carry the Joan of Arc banner because I am a female fighter. 

One of the members of the household, Marcus, is helping my college group to get heavy rattan fighting armor that is both cheap and made for the individual. And although it requires that I sew a lot, this doesnt bother me at all. Over all it was a good day, although after the event I ate way too much pizza, but it was worth it, was good pizza. 

Yesterday was nice, I hid in my room the entire day and didn't come out till night time (might be part of why my friends joke I am a vampire lol), and watched the Vampire Diaries. I am finally all caught up, but since it is aired on Thursday nights I have to wait for it to go online which kinda sucks. When I came out of my room I hung out with my roommate, our friend duo, and the viking. This is the normal group minus one because he had to write a lab report. We decided to watch Stay Alive because my roommate had it and I kinda jumped at the chance to see it again because we had been talking about it the week before and I was (yes overly so) devastated that Netflix did not have it online :(

Well gtg because of class, this dreaded thing that I have to be in lol. I like most of my classes but tests seem to be getting harder and harder for me to take and idk why. Also got a new computer which is amazing and really nice to type on. Its and Acer Aspire, and I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment